ATAL AMRIT ABHIYAN SOCIETY, ASSAMAddress : 3rd Floor, Nayantara Super Market Complex, Six Mile, G. S. Road, Guwahati-22
Implementation Support Agency
MDIndia have been appointed as the Implementation Support Agency (ISA) for the AAA scheme. MDIndia are responsible for the following activities:
- Enrollment of beneficiaries
- Empanelment of hospitals
- Customer support
- Grievance redressal, and more
The district team, led by the Deputy Commissioners (or Principal Secretary in select districts), are responsible to ensure that the scheme is implemented by the ISA in a proper and robust manner. A Nodal Officer (of the rank of ADC / Joint Secretary) is identified in each district to coordinate with the ISA at the ground level. The Nodal Officer is supported by designated Block and Village Nodal Officers.
Arogya Mitras are health coordinators who facilitate beneficiaries during their hospitalization at a network hospital. Arogya Mitras act as a guide and friend for beneficiaries helping them:
- Learn more about the scheme
- Manage a helpdesk at the network hospital
- Facilitate consultation with the doctor, accommodation, payment of daily allowances, etc.
- Counsel the patient regarding the surgery and help with the necessary paperwork for preauthorization, and much more.
Download scheme brochure for detailed information on roles and responsibilities.