ATAL AMRIT ABHIYAN SOCIETY, ASSAMAddress : 3rd Floor, Nayantara Super Market Complex, Six Mile, G. S. Road, Guwahati-22
Implementation Support Agency
MDIndia and Medi assist's have been appointed as the Implementation Support Agency (ISA) for the AAA scheme. MDIndia and Medi assist's are responsible for the following activities:
- Enrollment of beneficiaries
- Empanelment of hospitals
- Customer support
- Grievance redressal, and more
For smooth Functioning of the AAA Scheme in the State, all Joint Directors of Health Services and Superintendents of district hospitals under Health and Family Welfare Dept are hereby designated as District Level Nodal Officers for patient referrals under the scheme.
Arogya Mitras are health coordinators who facilitate beneficiaries during their hospitalization at a network hospital. Arogya Mitras act as a guide and friend for beneficiaries helping them:
- Learn more about the scheme
- Manage a helpdesk at the network hospital
- Facilitate consultation with the doctor, accommodation, payment of daily allowances, etc.
- Counsel the patient regarding the surgery and help with the necessary paperwork for preauthorization, and much more.
Download scheme brochure for detailed information on roles and responsibilities.